Thursday, December 2, 2010

We've been featured in our first ETSY Treasury



Great News!! We've been featured in our first ETSY Treasury, Funlandia! Being recognized by a fellow etsian is an honor. I'm so proud of us :) I think all my hard work to improve my photos is starting to pay off. I can not stress how important clear pictures are in a online sales venue where the customer can't actually handle the merchandise prior to purchase. Along with worshiping an awesome photo editor Etsy application FotoFuze I'm learning how to use my camera beyond "point and click."

I have some lovely items that are simply sitting and waiting for me to get them stocked on ETSY. I am working to make more listings but I am pretty busy with getting ready for baby and gestation itself is very distracting. In the meanwhile I decided to offer a sneak peek of some
upcoming items...





No comments:

Post a Comment